Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Introduction.

Welcome to "24 Hours". 

Here's the scenario: You're travelling from home to a brand-new city. You're only going to be there for about 24 hours, whether by choice or stuck on an accidental, unplanned layover because your flight schedule got changed. You have enough time to explore a bit of the city, but don't want to waste any of those precious 24 hours researching what to see to or do, or where to eat. Where to start?

Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.

I'm here to help! I'm currently working as a flight attendant out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Over the past few months, I've been given an amazing opportunity to see so much of the world. I also have a real interest in photography (amateur that I am), and thought it would be interesting to combine these into a blog focusing on some of the most fascinating things to do in a city in just a short amount of time. 


Maui, Hawaii, United States.

Maui, Hawaii, United States.

Sangria on a beach patio in Barcelona, Spain.

So sit back, relax, and please join me on my journey exploring this planet we call home.

P.S. All photos posted here are my own, unless otherwise noted. Please ask permission before using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment